Crumpet Crawl Donut Dash
Date: Wednesday, July 18
Venue: Field of Dreams
Participation: Team event
Event Description: Teams of two - first person runs through obstacle course with a donut on a spoon. Teammate eats said donut sans hands. Repeat, with teammates trading places. You may be good, but practice could give you the
To Register: Send your name and the name of this event to the IOOC
Coordinator before 10 a.m. of the day of this event. Walk-ons also welcome. Note: Participation in the Games provides tacit permission for the future use of any photographs or videos.
- One team member is stationed at eating table
- Second team member at starting table selects and picks up a donut with small plastic spoon and then runs, with donut, thru an obstacle course to deliver donut to teammate.
- If donut falls off spoon, team member must start over. (The crowd could be given the opportunity to eat the fallen donut so as not to be wasteful...)
- Team member at eating table eats donut without using hands! Hands can be used to sip water during the consumption of the donut.
- Teammates reverse roles and repeat process.
Scoring: This is a timed event.
Judges: Anita Clary, Pam Lemmons, Mary Lovin